Longrich TIANJIANG TEA (Blood Fat) is made of hawthorn, aloe vera gel plus green tea.
·         It can be used to treat problems with kidney,liver, intestine, vision
·         Can be used for constipation.
·         It protects the liver and improves eyesight.
·         Used to treat high and low blood pressure
·         Used for hardening of arteries (atherosclerosis)
·         Used to treat tape worm and other intestinal infections
·         Can lower cholesterol
·         Can improve the amount of blood pumped out of the heart during contraction.
·         The aloe Vera gel in it contains an abundance of vitamins and minerals, including the rare VIT B12, one of only two vegetable sources available
·         Very healthy for mouth and gums.
·         Helps in soothing heartburn and other types of digestive upset
·         Other major functions include promoting the digestion and absorption of fats. It improves heart functions and blood vessels such as congestive heart failure, chest pain and irregular heartbeat.

Lipid-lowering, anti-atherosclerotic, anti-platelet aggregation effect yet can also effectively prevent excess heat. It serves as regulator of human lipid metabolism and physiology, which plays lower cholesterol, triglycerides and other comprehensive lipid-lowering effect.
TIANJIANG TEA (Blood Fat) is taken 1 teabag a day, infuse repeatedly in water and drink as colour change and stop when the water becomes colourless. 

N/B use with caution for pregnant women and infants due to the presence of aloe Vera gel


Need one for yourself, family and or wanner touch a life 

specially?


Or better still wanna be a part-owner of Longrich to earn great Profit Share? Then click on the link below and learn how;

https://chat.whatsapp.com/CiU7I04FZ7uKkM2sMYVFXh


Call/WhatsApp: +2348022224943

2 comments:

  1. Hello I'm cambell by name, I'm giving a testimony about Dr.Emmanuel the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes disease, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people have the herpes cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr. Emmanuel via email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 2 weeks after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes negative, if you are herpes positive do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. contact him via: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348140073965 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Trisha Nelson,from the USA. I contracted HIV 4 years ago, I was told by my doctor that there's no possible cure for HIV/AIDS. I started taking my ARVs, My CD4 was 77 and the viral load was 112,450. I did research on a herbal remedy and I saw Dr. James Herbal mixed medicine, also I saw a lot of testimonials about him on how he uses His strong herbal mix medicine to cure HIV/AIDS. I contacted him and told him my problems, He told me not to be worried anymore that I will benefit and get cured of his herbal medicine for Hiv/Aids. I never doubted Him because I believed I will be cured as nature has the power to cure all kinds of sickness when herbal medicine is being used in the right proportion. He prepared his herbal drink and sent it to me, and I took it for 3 weeks morning and evening in a quantity he told me, after that, I went for a check-up and I was cured of HIV. His herbal mix medicine has NO SIDE EFFECT AND EASY TO DRINK, there's no special diet when taking Dr. James herbal mix medicine. He told me he got cures diseases like Alzheimer's disease, Cancer, Bipolar disorder, Herpes, Hepatitis, Schizophrenia, Fibromyalgia. Dupuytren's disease, Desmoplastic, Diabetes, Coeliac disease, Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Hpv, Weak Erection, Wart Remover. Ataxia, Arthritis, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma, Allergic, Wart Remover, Melasma, Parkinson, perioral dermatitis, thyroid, HPV, ALS, KIDNEY DISEASES, SHINGLES.Pile, You can reach him on his Email address [Drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com] thanks

    ReplyDelete