Bamboo Charcoal Soap




The Bamboo Charcoal Handmade Soap is safe to use with all types of skin and is particularly popular with sufferers of psoriasis, dermatitis and eczema. The soap is also made from non toxic ingredients. It is very safe to use. It is also recommended that those with Baggy Eyes make use of the Bamboo Charcoal Soap....Baggy eyes are a sign of aging. It is caused by the tender skin under the eyes collecting dirt which then makes the skin sag under the weight. By washing the skin under the eye with Bamboo Charcoal Soap, the dirt is removed and the skin elasticity is restored and you look younger.


Bamboo charcoal possess anti-bacterial, deodorant and other functions. Anions from bamboo charcoal have long been recognized as "air vitamins" and "longevity element". Anion is effective in calming the mind, promoting sound sleep, relieving pain and stress, cough irritation, promoting diuretic effect, increasing appetite and lowering blood pressure. Bamboo charcoal whitening soap contains natural bamboo charcoal with excellent absorption forces and can effectively clean excessive fats and impurity that leads to acne. In fact the soap also contains many other nourishing nutrients. It maintains optimum skin moisture and smoothness. 


Functional features: 
* Refined bamboo charcoal ingredients absorb dirt and remove excessive grease. * Coconut oil essence preserves moisture and moistens the skin 
* Natural cleansing ingredients freshen and smooth the skin 
* A mild nature particularly suitable for neutral and oily skin 

Daily use is recommended




Need one for yourself, family and or wanner touch a life specially?


Or better still wanna be a part-owner of Longrich to earn great Profit Share? Then click on the link below and learn how;

https://chat.whatsapp.com/CiU7I04FZ7uKkM2sMYVFXh


Call/WhatsApp: +2348022224943

2 comments:

  1. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post. natural soap

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was depressed when doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with Herpes disease… I thought about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I'm gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was searching the internet I found Dr.ezomo contact number. +2349056460552   I called him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr.ezomo herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to Dr.ezomo and very happy with my hubby and family. email him on dr.ezomorootandherbals@gmail.com or you can also reach him through WhatsApp number ‪+2349056460552He can also cure so many sickness{1}HIV And AIDS {2}Diabetes{3}Epilepsy {4}Blood Cancer {5}HPV {7}ALS {8}Hepatitis


    ReplyDelete