1.   Longrich (Longliqi) Bioscience International has been in operation since 1986, 32 years now.

2.   Largest Manufacturing Company in the whole of Asia.

3.   Heavy investment in research (Research Institutes in China, France, USA and Japan), eight in total.

4.   Quality, affordable, highly effective and daily consumable products.

5.    Generous compensation plan that leads to financial freedom.

6.    Earn weekly bonuses in US$ or local currency (paid on Green Thursdays) according to   team activity.

7.    No pressure, no monthly sales target.

8.    Only 3 direct partners is required (first generation).


9.    Minimum of 2 direct partners can enable you achieve financial freedom.

10.  Earn bonuses on all generations till infinity.

11.  2.5% Worldwide Incentives for foreign paid trips, brand new cars and furnished homes.

12.  Point Value (PV) are cumulative; both from you and your team’s effort. No blocking due to inactivity.

Ready to join us now and let your future thank you for today? Then click on the link below and learn how.


https://chat.whatsapp.com/CiU7I04FZ7uKkM2sMYVFXh



Leave a comment  or 

Call/WhatsApp:+2348022224943



3 comments:

  1. what is the price of the energy shoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M TOTALLY FREE FROM HEPATITIS B
      I’m Stephenie Brown, i was diagnosed with Hepatitis B 4 years ago, i lived in pain with the knowledge that i wasn’t going to ever be well again.I have used several antiviral medications include Entacavir,lamivudine but this could not fight the virus off me rather i got side effects of fever,muscle and joint pain.After  spending so much money on antiviral drugs but I never get better.I made a research on the internet for herbal medicine. AS I was determined to get my lifestyle back and to be able to do things I am restricted from doing, I saw a lady’s post on how Herbal Dr. JAMES cured her  from Hiv virus with his herbal mix medicine. I contacted the same Doctor through his email....greatcureman@gmail.com....we spoke, i told him all that I have been going through and he told me not to worry that everything will be more better again so he prepared his herbal mix medicine and sent it to me through DHL courier company and told me the usage,after 21 days of completing the herbal medicine,i was totally free from Hepatitis B,I went to see a doctor for a blood test ,After taking a sample of my blood for the test the result came out negative,i just can’t deny that i’m the most happiest woman on earth this very moment ,i’m so happy and thanks to Herbal Doctor JAMES,He also told me he cures  diseases   such as Alzheimer's disease,schizophrenia,Autism.Bipolar disorder,  Shingles,Melasma,Underactive thyroid, Melanoma ,Cancer,Weak Erection,Wart Remover,Hpv,Herpes,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis b,Liver/Kidney Inflammatory,Epilepsy,Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd,Back pain,Nephrotic syndrome,Contact him on his email and get rid of your diseases,he is a good   Email...GREATCUREMAN@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. With heavy joy in my heart, pardon me for writing on your page, but I have to share my experience with Herpes Virus and how I got cured. I was diagnosed with Hsv 1. I have Always Believed in herbs which made me decide to take the Bold risk of contacting Herbalist Razor through his Facebook Page https://web.facebook.com/HerbalistrazorMedicinalcure . I placed an order for his products,and he instructed me on how to make use of it. After completing the Dosage, I went for a medical test. Just recently I got my Test Results and it Negative. I have just been given a second chance at life. You too can be cured if you stop doubting the efficiency of His Products. Contact him as well on his Telephone number +2349065420442. Contact him on Email ; drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com You Can Also Visit his Website https://herbalistrazorherb.wixsite.com/drrazorherbalhome

    ReplyDelete