By Robert Kiyosaki;


"Each of us has a winner & a loser in us, & they often compete for airtime. The reason most people "just get by" instead of truly succeeding in life is that they let the loser inside them dominate.



How do we know when the loser is speaking up? "Oh, I can’t afford that." "Oh, that's too risky." Or, "What if I fail?" The winner is up for the risk, but the loser thinks only of safety & security. It's ironic! The loser yaps & squawks about safety & security…& ends up stuck in a career & a life that is never truly safe working a forty-hour-a-week job for a corporation that will probably lay one off within the next few years.

Please know that inside each of us is the winner & the loser, the rich & the poor, the one who works out & the one who sits on the couch.

So that's the battle but Multi-Level-Marketing supports the rich person inside of us to stand up & be counted, while our loser friends want us to stay on the couch, play it safe & work the forty hours per week or more just to get a pay check which isn't enough rather than challenge them to get up for something different..

HERE IS HOW I SILENCED THE LOSER IN ME, FROM THE ONSET, IN MY LONGRICH BUSINESS: BY INCREASING MY
SELF- CONFIDENCE & SELF ESTEEM, SPEAKING POSITIVITY TO MYSELF & INTO MY BUSINESS. THIS NEW ME HELPED TO ATTRACT MORE PEOPLE TO ME & GROW MY BUSINESS.

YOU TOO CAN!!!

NOW REBUKE AND SILENCE THAT LOSER, BE PART OF LONGRICH & EXPERIENCE GREATER HEIGHTS IN HEALTH AND WEALTH.

SEE YOU @ THE TOP!

To join Longrich and earn great Profit Share, click on the link below and learn how and more. 

https://chat.whatsapp.com/CiU7I04FZ7uKkM2sMYVFXh

1 comments:

  1. With heavy joy in my heart, pardon me for writing on your page, but I have to share my experience with Herpes Virus and how I got cured. I was diagnosed with Hsv 1. I have Always Believed in herbs which made me decide to take the Bold risk of contacting Herbalist Razor through his Facebook Page https://web.facebook.com/HerbalistrazorMedicinalcure . I placed an order for his products,and he instructed me on how to make use of it. After completing the Dosage, I went for a medical test. Just recently I got my Test Results and it Negative. I have just been given a second chance at life. You too can be cured if you stop doubting the efficiency of His Products. Contact him as well on his Telephone number +2349065420442. Contact him on Email ; drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com You Can Also Visit his Website https://herbalistrazorherb.wixsite.com/drrazorherbalhome

    ReplyDelete