The Classy Style Energy Pot comes in 2 sizes that is 24cm and 28cm. The Energy Pot is able to keep the freshness of the food at its highest level, to maintain the originality of the flavors and to enhance the overall taste of the food.  This product regulates the amount of heat energy that enters the pot when cooking thereby retaining up to 85% of the food nutritional value after cooking i.e vegetables retain it's original colour and taste.



ü     Preserve food nutrient and energy brought into the pot.
ü     Soup cooked in the pot is clear, taste fresh and the bottom of the pot does not paste.
ü     Original flavour of the food is maintained and energy is also brought into the pot.
ü     Fruits kept in the pot remains fresh and healthy after days.
ü     People who eat the food will feel comfortable from head to foot, invigorating the spleen and promoting appetite.
ü     Food cooked in energizing pot is fresh and tender after a long time.
ü     The working principle is that it can spontaneously generate resonance to automatically gather, integrate, enhance and amplify the weak and disorderly energy in space and change into a new energy field.
ü     It can increase oxygen content of the blood and enhance the body's resistance to fatigue and disease.


Need one for yourself, family and or wanner touch a life specially?


Or better still wanna be a part-owner of Longrich to earn great Profit Share? Then click on the link below and learn how;

https://chat.whatsapp.com/CiU7I04FZ7uKkM2sMYVFXh

Call/WhatsApp: +2348022224943

3 comments:

  1. Well my mother would love to have this pot for cooking. Do you know about Electric Power Companies in Singapore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. With heavy joy in my heart, pardon me for writing on your page, but I have to share my experience with Herpes Virus and how I got cured. I was diagnosed with Hsv 1. I have Always Believed in herbs which made me decide to take the Bold risk of contacting Herbalist Razor through his Facebook Page https://web.facebook.com/HerbalistrazorMedicinalcure . I placed an order for his products,and he instructed me on how to make use of it. After completing the Dosage, I went for a medical test. Just recently I got my Test Results and it Negative. I have just been given a second chance at life. You too can be cured if you stop doubting the efficiency of His Products. Contact him as well on his Telephone number +2349065420442. Contact him on Email ; drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com You Can Also Visit his Website https://herbalistrazorherb.wixsite.com/drrazorherbalhome

    ReplyDelete